Amazon.co.uk is a secondary of the Amazon.com platform. The Amazon.co.uk is still the same as amazon.com which provide various product for sale and the product on the platform are educating and inspires to an online retailer. The Amazon group Is found in countries like Brazil, France, Italy, India, Spain Holland, Canada, China, Germany, Japan, Mexico, and the USA. The platform accessed on the web browser with a wide less limited space to a collection of over 12.5million. It also offers 10 million videos and 40 million music title even more than. Amazon.co.uk has helped and advance beyond the world of entertainment which is the biggest shipping online websites.
Amazon uk offers features like today’s deals, warehouse, outlet, subscribe & save, voucher, amazon family, amazon price, amazon pantry, prime video, prime student, mobile app, Amazon pickup location, and the amazon assistance are on the amazon.co.uk homepage. You will also be offered a free 30-day trial for amazon member to begin the enjoyment of streaming videos and music on amazon.co.uk web platform. The site is known for it wide range of bookstore, electronic, music, furniture, apparel, food groceries, jewelry, sporting goods and so on available on the site. In the amazon.co.uk you sell a product and buy an item through the use of Amazon marketplace system to sell any product.
www.amazon.co.uk – Whats on Amazon.co.uk
The site offers a lot of benefit to user and customer to buy and sell their product online for other users to purchase. Has we all know that the site has a bestseller product with quality and affordable price either a new or second-hand item. The benefit of the amazon.co.uk offers users enjoy unlimited delivery for a day, get to solve a problem concerning your business. It also brings the customer from different parts of the world to view your product.
It is easy and cost less. The product on www.amazon.co.uk arranged orderly for users to stream through. It offers free 30 days trial for users. It views your previous purchase and wishes list is recorded and save to your specific interests. Amazon.co.uk has an account for the customer to sign up using their email and password to access www.amazon.co.uk website. You can create an amazon.co.uk account with the same method when you create an amazon.com account.
How to Create Amazon.co.uk Account
Creating an account with amazon uk is steady and faster it doesn’t take a long process. You can create an account to place your order and if you don’t have you can create one by following the simple step shown to you below;
- Visit www.amazom.co.uk. To sign up for an account.
- Click on your Account icon at the top right section on www.amazom.co.uk web home page.
- below the sign in icon, Click create your Amazon account icon.
- Enter your personal information such as name, email, and password.
- Re-enter password and click create.
- Visit sellercentre.amazon.com to sign in or sign up.
- To sign up enter your name and your email.
- Enter a password and re-enter again and click next.
- Enter your legal name and click on the term and condition. Then click next.
- Fill the seller info and click next.
- Provide the following seller info and click “text me now “to receive notification code. Insert the code and click next.
- Do the same to the bill/deposit, tax info, and product info. By providing the info need to begin the selling of your product on the amazon.co.uk.
Note that when you sell a good on the account there is a price charge. You can now log into your account by entering the same password and email you use to create the account. You also do anything you want on the account