Amazon dash button set up beings with been a member on amazon.com web platform. Don’t forget that you need to become a prime member on Amazon to create the dash button. To sign up for a prime member click on the link www.amazon.com/prime to set up a prime account. You need to provide a payment detail. Then click on “start 30 days free trial” and fill the detail needed. After you done with the procedure you now Amazon Dash Button Set Up process.
Amazon Dash Button Set Up –How to Registers Amazon Dash Button On the Mobile App
- First, do you have the Amazon shopping app on your mobile phone? If no go to your app store where you download the app to install or visit amazon.com/amazonapp to install the shopping app.
- Check that your Wi-Fi and button are on and visible.
- Open the app you download and then sign in the account.
- Click on the menu button at the left side of the screen and then click your account.
- Under the dash devices click on “set up new devices”. It takes a bit of time to load.
- Then select the type of dash devices. Ensure you have your Wi-Fi password ready and then click “agree & get started.
- Hold the dash button for six seconds to until the flash turns blue and then press the connect button.
- Then it accesses your Wi-Fi password and, then click continue.
- The devices direct you to the Amazon site store to pick the items on want to add to the dash button.
- Once you select the item then click on shop on Amazon.
Note that when you click the button you have to wait for the flash to turn green and once it turns green it means your order has been placed. At the back of the devices, there is a sticky paper so you can pace it anywhere. When you want to order items just click on the button. Now if you are using the PC don’t download the app just follow the process below
How to Registers Amazon Dash Button On the PC
Amazon Dash Button Set Up using a PC is a simple task for users who already have an account. Amazon Dash Button Set Up is also same as registering your dash button. lets get started with Amazon Dash Button Set Up process.
- Visit www.amazon.com log in your account.
- Once you put your arrow icon on the hello account & list you will see “your dash button”. Then click on it.
- Then click on “set up new devices” and choose a dash button types. Press “agree & get started” and then press the button for 6 seconds until the light on the button shows blue.
- Provide your Wi-Fi password and then click continues.
Finally, your account has set up. When you shop on the Amazon and you want to proceed to checkout. There is three option display and the last option is “add to dash button”. Its added to bash button when you click the sign button.