In the past decade or so, the professional world has seen the emergence of Google which is one of the most used search engines in the world. Before then, the popular webmail service providers were Microsoft and Yahoomail, more pronounced was Yahoomail. Almost everyone who had a reason to have an email account possessed a Yahoomail Account. Fast forward and Google have taken over the internet. In fact, due to the amazing products and services that come with having a Google Account, Users who currently make use of Google has grown to millions and more users are even ditching their former webmail provider to open their own Google Account.
One of the factors that make so many users want to carry out Gmail Account sign up in order to have a Google account is the fact that with opening just one Google Account, users automatically have access to numerous accounts that are linked to their Account. For example, if a user successfully carries out a Google sign up and logs in into his Account, he or she will also be able to sign in into Google play store, Google map, Google+, Google Calendar, Google translate amongst so many services that are linked to Google. This in a way has shown millions of users that Google or having a Google account actually opens you up to so much more options than other webmail providers can.
Criteria to Have a Google Account
Having an Account with Google is as simple as learning how to eat food. Users do not have to go through so much stress to create a Google account. All you have to possess are:
- An Internet-enhanced mobile phone or computer.
- The user most have preferred Username in mind.
- A preferred strong password, and
- A valid and functional phone number.
With these, creating an Account will be as fast as possible. To create an Account is the same as Gmail Email Sign up process. After a successful process of Gmail sign up, users will then have the right to own and manage their own account by sign in whenever they want to access the account.
How to Create a Google Account
The steps are quite simple and straightforward. All users need to have are all the criteria listed in the previous sub-heading. Also, one important thing is that users must be above the age of 18 to own a Account. Once all these are intact, the user just needs to follow the following steps below
- Launch browser either on mobile phone or computer, preferably chrome web browser.
- On the URL section, type www.account.google.com and enter. This will take you to the sign in page.
- Scroll down and click on create an account.
- Enter Username. After entering your preferred Username, click outside the box to see if the username has been used by someone before. If a red line shows, you have to be creative and enter another username. If a green line shows, continue.
- Provide your valid and functional phone number (optional).
- Scroll down and click on the tiny box on the left to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Go through all the information you have provided in the sign up process to ensure they are correct and what you really want to provide.
- Click on create. Now you have your account up and running.
Amazing Feature on Google Account – Theft and Location Identification
One recent amazing feature that is found on Google is the ability to track and locate the position of a stolen iPhone. This is possible when you have a Google account. The iCloud is one of the services that are present in the Google account.
If you lost your iPhone. Using another phone, all you need to do is
- Sign in into your google account.
- Connect to your iCloud via your google account.
- Check recent security events.
- Find the current location of your phone.
- Sign out every account on the iPhone
- Contact your location service operator to lock your phone.
This is one of the numerous services that is automatically provided to users whenever they create their account. At the point when. You are carrying out the sign up process, kindly take note of the date you created your account. In the situation where you try to do your Google sign in, and you discover that you have forgotten your password or username, the date you created your Google account will be used to verify and recover your account.